RE: [squid-users] cisco wccp problem

From: Damian-Grint Philip <pdamian-grint@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:23:34 +0100

What messages do you get if you type the following in at your Cisco router
while browser traffic is crossing it?
Term mon
Debug ip icmp

Confidentiality Notice
This communication and the information it contains:
(a) is intended for the person(s) or Organisation(s) named above and for no other persons or organisations and,
(b) may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to CCRE's terms and conditions of business notified to the client or expressed in the governing client engagement letter.
If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.