RE: [squid-users] Transparent proxy

From: Fritz Mesedilla <fritz.mesedilla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:56:10 +0800

So I just need to configure my linux box as a router?
The problem with our network is that currently our windows users are using active directory for authentication.

Will it still be possible to make them pass through the linux box as a transparent proxy?

Fritz Mesedilla
Senior Technology Officer
Overture Media, Inc.
Content Aggregator of Sun Cellular/Digitel
Corporate: http://www.summitmedia.com.ph
Sun Cellular: http://www.suncellular.com.ph
Personal: http://www.mesedilla.com

---
+ Basta Ikaw Lord

the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.
Overture Media, Inc.
Direct Line: (632) 635-4785
Trunkline:   (632) 631-8971 Local 146
Level 1 Summit Media Offices, Robinsons Galleria EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City 1100