Re: [squid-users] RedHat 9 & wccp

From: Brad Groshok <bg-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:37:08 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the step by step instructions.

I ended up going back and starting with a fresh install of RH9
Then followed your steps.
(Think I wasn't getting a good config file to build)

Anyway I now have 2 cache boxes up / running.
Will have to tune them over the next couple days.

I've never actually ran 2 squid boxes from the same cisco router before.

Can anybody explain the load balancing of wccp1.
Is it just a round robin effect to hit each proxy it has connected to it?

BG