Re: [squid-users] Patches causing problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:50:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Awie wrote:

> squid-2.4.STABLE7-url_escape.patch
> squid-2.4.STABLE7-url_port.patch
>
> Are there any experiences using the such patches?

Why are you patching a Squid-2.4 release and not upgrading to Squid-2.5?

I cannot comment on these patches as I or any other Squid developer have
not looked at the obsolete Squid-2.4 release for more than a year now, and
there will never be any developer looking into problems relating to
Squid-2.4 unless as part of a paid contract with the developer. But it
does not look like these patches should cause any problems.

Try a "make distclean; make install". Or better yet upgrade to
Squid-2.5.STABLE4.