[squid-users] RE: WCCP for Squid (WindowsNT)

From: <Ken.Farrington@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:24:25 +0100

> Hi All,
>
> I downloaded squid yesterday for the first time as I am doing my CCIE and
> WCCP could be in the exam?
>
> Thing is, I have squid running but in the squid.conf file when I want to
> enable my home router, it says
> "this option is only available if Squid is rebuilt with the --enable-wccp
> option"
>
> So do I need to do a compile on some code to enable this option as it
> sounds?
>
> Many thx indeed, and if there is a free C compiler for windows, could you
> recommend (otherwise I will have to find a Unic/Linus box)
>
> Many thx
>
> Ken

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed. Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group. Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.