Re: [squid-users] RE: WCCP for Squid (WindowsNT)

From: Masood Ahmad Shah <masood@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:50:01 +0500

hmm really very strange... always keep in mind if you want to compile squid
source on Windows it's just kidding. you will have to work with source from
scratch. you will have to put all libs which squid need @ the compiling
time. in your borland compiler.:)
if you want to use wccp squid by default have support to servce wccp.?
as you are doing CCIE so you should know how wccp work.

wccp router send wccp packet capsulated packet to OS. where os decapsulate
these packtes this is what wccp module or ip_gre do.

--
Best Regs,
Masood Ahmad Shah
|   Fibre Net (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore, Pakistan