Re: [squid-users] Squid is running out of filedescriptors in Mac OSX Server!

From: MM <micke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:45:14 +0200

Hi again!

It's seems that noone on this list have a clue about this. But does
anyone know where you can turn to get some answers? Are there other
resources? Are there consultants that are experts in Squid? Yes we can
pay for some support. I guess this is the downside of Open Source...

Getting desperate... Are using Squid in production...

/Micke Moggia