Re: [squid-users] Recommend cache_mem size

From: unixware <datareactor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 04:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks henrik for yr reply

i am using 2 scsi disk with reiserfs file system
with mounted notail,noatime options

how can i improve Disk I/O performance ??

i use some ircache.net proxies for testing i feel
they more efficient than my local proxies :)

should Freebsd OS faster than Redhat or any kernel
compilation needed ?

Thanks and Regards

 UW