[squid-users] Replacement Auth for NTLM on win2k3?

From: <mwestern@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:51:27 +1030

Hi All,
We are currently looking at going AD on win2003 (aargh, not sure i want to
do this). at the moment we have a Winnt 4 domain and squid is nicely auth
against the domain controllers with NTLM. my question is can i continue to
use NTLM agains't win2k3 AD domain (or forest i think it's called) or do i
need to come up with something else?

if i need something else, what i could do is have a samba box which
automatically makes the new users (we have that working already) and then
have the squid then authenticate with NTLM against that?

Matthew