[squid-users] HTTPS Reverse proxy with HTML contents rewrite

From: Souchon Yann <yann.souchon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:33:37 +0100

Hello,

I would like to know if Squid (stable or devel) can help me for this
architecture :

CLIENTS <-1-> PROXY SQUID <-2-> WEB SERVER

Protocol on 1 : HTTPS
Protocol on 2 : HTTP

Apache with mod_proxy can make this very simply.

But I have a problem, that Apache can't help me.

The links on the HTML pages (WEB SERVER) are not relatives, but full.

Example :

 - href="http://internal-server/test/foo/resources/" is full
 - href="/test/foo/resources/" is relative

The CLIENTS on internet can't resolve the host internal-server.

Can Squid or Squid with modules rewrite all links in HTML contents for each
page ?

Thanks you for your help,

Yann