Re: [squid-users] HTTPS Reverse proxy with HTML contents rewrite

From: claus <ch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:31:21 +0100

I did not ask for the addresses ... :-)

But if fortunately the _name_
    internal-server.domain.com
would translate to the same address (not the internal one) as the _name_
    external-server.domain.com
on public DNS ...

your problem would only be a matter of mapping
http to https and that could be handled using Apache :-)

I am unfortunately not a Squid expert so certainly Squid would
do it as well ...

But perhaps you do not control these parameters ...

Regards,
Claus