[squid-users] Fw: squid_ldap_auth problem

From: Steve Dickey - sentry <scdickey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:05:32 -0700

All:

I am running squid 2.5STABLE4 and having problems authenticating users
against a Win2000 ADS/LDAP directory. My config works fine with the
administrator userid/password but will not work with any of the valid users
that are in the same Users folder.

This is the line I have in squid.conf to define the external helper:
auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -b
"cn=users,dc=hammersconstruction,dc=com" -u cn -h 10.0.0.3

What am I missing?
I have been unable to find a manual or info on squid_ldap_auth. If this
exists, please direct me to it. I did find a man page but it is only a
couple pages and does not contain any detail or examples.

thanks...scd