[squid-users] Anyone successfully got squidalyser working on a Debain box ?

From: Dale Allan <dale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:51:04 +0200

Hi

I have configured the system and it allwork fine except for the following
errors: (errors.log in Apache)

No attribute '3d' at /usr/lib/cgi-bin/squidimg.pl line 54.
Can't call method "png" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/squidimg.pl line 70.

I have patched the GD Lib to the latest version. I don’t get any images at
the bottom of the analysis.
I have read all the doc’s as best I could. It refers to ‘png’ being a Perl
CPAN config issue, but I can’t find how to fix it.

I tried the older squidalyser 0.2.55 and go the same ‘png’ error, but no
‘3d’ error.

Please help
Dale
dale@cybercat.co.za