RE: [squid-users] Anyone successfully got squidalyser working on a Debain box ?

From: Chris Wilcox <not_rich_yet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:16:40 +0000

Never done it personally, but our ISP have provided us with a Debian Woody
box that runs (amongst other things) Squid with SquidGuard so it can work.

I'm presuming you're using debian packages and not installing from source?
I'm also presuming you're using Woody (stable) and not one of the unstable
versions?

Regards,

nry