[squid-users] Getting authenticated username with PHP ?

From: Andrew Nelson <andrew__nelson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:57:19 +1100

Hi,

I have a squid cache that makes people authenticate... I'd like to set up
PHP page that displays some information about the person logged in
based on the username they are using..

I did a phpinfo() but the squid auth username doesn't appear in any
global variables...

How do I find out the username of the person viewing my php script?
Is there any way to list all the users who are currently logged in ?

Thanks,
Andrew

Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here