[squid-users] Paid Support

From: Chris Curtis <ccurtis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:49:20 -0800

Hello All. I have a vexing ACL list problem I can't figure out. I
posted it but got no response. I'm not above paying to solve this
problem, so I called two companies (Wilson and eGenius) listed on the
Squid website for support. Neither company has even bothered to return
my call.

I have a problem allowing one PC on my network to bypass the proxy. I
have actually attempted it, a number of times, but still have not got it
to work.

Before I call Linuxcare and see if they can assist, is there anyone on
the list who would have an hour or two to spare for some paid support on
ACL issues with Squid.

Thanks for the bandwidth

Chris Curtis