Re: [squid-users] redirect with transparent squid with squidguard expresionlist fails TCP_MISS/000

From: Ted Kaczmarek <tedkaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:40:45 -0500

If that was the case, then all the redirects would fail would they not?
Yet only redirects for the expressionlist hits are having this issue.

But since you are a much smarter person than me I added port 8888 to my
httpd on the server with the redirect , edited the redirect url and it
works like a charm.

Thanks a bunch.

Ted