RE: [squid-users] reverse ssl problem.

From: <jonathan.chiu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:43:25 +0800

Dear Henrik,

Many thx for your advise, what I would need to do is to setup SSL
authentication to protect user name / password when obtaining access
from intranet. After logging into squid thru https, browser client from
internet may change back to http (without 's') for continuing the web
surfing. (Some of the intranet application like video streaming with
mjepg does not working with https)

Thx & Best Regards,
Jonathan Chiu
OLAPL