Re: [squid-users] User & Group ACLs and MySQL based auth

From: John P Santos <jpsantos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:53:40

Yeah, my preference really is MySQL, there's no reason to use LDAP on this
network, though it's not technically impossible to implement. If they were
using Active Directory to authenticate users on the windows network I would
consider this as the best option.

But what do I do to configure this? And how do I format the ACL's?