Re: [squid-users] Username Logging via Ident onTerminal Server

From: Andreas Pettersson <andpet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:16:39 +0200

I can confirm the problem with Identd and Windows Terminal Services.
It seems that only one user at a time gets logged, very annoying.
Works with no problem on single user machines.
Any help is appreciated.

I'm using the Ident service found in the squid faq.
http://ftp.tdcnorge.no/pub/windows/Identd/

Regards,
Andreas