Re: [squid-users] squid and firefox

From: Prashant Kumar <prashk@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Apr 2004 19:55:20 +0100

Thanks for your reply Henrik.

Problem is I've disabled popups completely. The other thing about cache
and stuff .. I've disabled caching now.

That's exactly I was worried about - tying browser closely to the squid.
Maybe I should try a timer which queries a mysql database (one used by
my squid ext auth) and display one on the client.