[squid-users] Mirroring Windows Update and Squid Accelerator - 2nd round

From: Sampei <sampei02@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:00:10 +0200

If I configure 443 port on Squid with https_port directive I must use it as
Proxy, but if I want to use only Squid as Accelerator how can I solve the
problem ?
Does it exist solution so that Accelerator accepts both https and http
requests ?
Why W.Update is unlikely to accept https_port directive ?

Best regards

Sampei