[squid-users] Downloading problems with Internet Explorer

From: Xavier Baez <tech@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:33:26 -0500

Has anybody experienced problem when users are downloading files (ex: .zip files, specially with IE and WinXP) and the download is being cut in any point of the transfer? Squid didn't helped me in that problem neither.
When I post a popular programs, it's virutally impossible for my end users (specially the ones using a 56 modem) to download files, since DAP doesn't catches the URL. Therefore they download files with Internet Explorer's download "manager" and then I receive a lot of complians.

S. A. Tech Department