[squid-users] my squid doesnt use its cache

From: <walter.mauritz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:51:54 +0200

Hi,

>> squid as reverse proxy
> See the cacheability engine to determine how cacheable (or not) your JSP
> pages are.

ty

Cacheability engine:
http://www.ircache.net/cgi-bin/cacheability.py?query=http%3A%2F%2F62.178.190.10%3A8440%2Fsma_test%2FlistVS.do

it tells: Cache-Control no-cache

so I think that I have to remove <meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache"> from
the file.
BUT: on loading the output in the browser and viewing the html source, there is no such meta-
tag in it?

1) Is it possible, that the Header (no-cache) has been set, without showing up in the html
source? (maybe new in http1.1
2) Can Squid somehow override "no-cache"?

thx for help

Regards

Walter