[squid-users] Soulcatcher + Website

From: David Hubner <hubnerd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:07:08 +0000

Hi,

I have tried to post a mail to the webmaster at squid@squid-cache.org but with no reply for about a month now. I have updated the website and totally remade the program soulcatcher a squid redirector posted in the software part of your website, unfortantly the description and website are now totally wrong :) The website is now on sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/soulcatcher/ and the description should be:

Soulcatcher is a Squid redirector designed with educational establishments in mind. It is designed to be easy to use and allow easy updating via a command line.

Can anyone help?

--
David Hubner
hubnerd@btinternet.com