Re: [squid-users] Soulcatcher + Website

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 01:34:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, David Hubner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tried to post a mail to the webmaster at squid@squid-cache.org
> but with no reply for about a month now.

We do not have a webmaster address, or at least not a functional one..

the contact address for the Squid project is info@squid-cache.org, as per
the instructions on the "Squid Contacts" page
<url:http://www.squid-cache.org/contacting.html>

> I have updated the website and totally remade the program soulcatcher a
> squid redirector posted in the software part of your website,
> unfortantly the description and website are now totally wrong :) The
> website is now on sourceforge
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/soulcatcher/ and the description should
> be:
>
> Soulcatcher is a Squid redirector designed with educational establishments in mind. It is designed to be easy to use and allow easy updating via a command line.
>
> Can anyone help?

Hmm... is this what is named the "soul" redirector in the related
software?

Added Soulcatcher entry to the list of redirectors as a new entry.