[squid-users] Download and Web sites connexion problem

From: Jean-Philippe Houde <jphml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:39:44 -0400

When I download a big file, the download get cut off in the middle of it. With
Mozilla, it just tell that the download is finish and IE give me an error
message like "The server return an unknown status code" (sorry I don't
remember it well).

Also, sometimes when we browse, we click on a link and we get a page cannot be
displayed, then we just click back and click the link again, everything is
then fine!

Is there somebody who already seen that? Could both problems be related? If
you can point me to the right direction I would appreciate.

Thanks,
Jean-Philippe