[squid-users] Reading Cache of my Squid

From: Harry Prasetyo K <ary_prast@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:04:13 +0700 (WIT)

dear squid users
i'm a student of some college and now doing my task which related with the
squid cache.
The last thing i know is about parsing the squid access.log, and now i
want to develop some program for fetching the pages which has been cached
to other program which run on other computer.Perhaps anyone know some
article or resources related with my problems ? Or anyone could help.
FYI, i;m using Squid 2.5STABLE4 and i'm using PERL as my development
language.
Thanks,

--
** Architecture And Network Laboratory **