RE: [squid-users] Reading Cache of my Squid

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:39:19 -0400

This may or may not help. There are programs that will capture a website.
There is also software that will grab the content from a webpage and also
grab content from any pages that have a link on the original webpage.
Generally you can set the software to go X number of links deep off of each
page. No idea how long it took to write something like that. From your log
files, you could possibly use such a piece of software to grab the content
of pages listed in the logs.

A recent post gave the setting to retrieve cached hits, that someone wanted
to use for disaster recovery. This will only let you get the paged cached
though, not every webpage someone requested. (not all pages get cached).

Chris Perreault