[squid-users] Processes don`t start

From: Marcos Monteiro da Cruz <mmcruz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:51:37 -0300

After I upgraded squid 2.4 to 2.5 in a Debian Linux, everytime I try to
start the squid process it does start but it is automactily killed. I
tried your FAQ page and tried to find something about the problem in the
Debian page, but I couldn`t find anything of value. Also, I saw that
there is no debian pakage for installing squid 2.5; is it because it
just can`t run under Debian? Any kind of information would be very
valuable for me.

Thanks,