RE: [squid-users] Using a helper program with squid

From: Sasan Dashtinezhad <sasan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:13:29 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the response! A few clarifications though:

> Your message hasn't been on the list for even 24 hours yet. Not everyone who
> might have an answer monitors the list every single day. For a fast response
> time there are squid consultants happy to answer questions immediately for a
> fee.

That's why I asked if anybody "got a chance to" look at the message.

> I don't know what you are trying to do, but it looks like you want one
> person to go to a website but have the requested page show up on another
> computer instead.

I have to apologize if my post looked like that. But that's not what I
meant. Instead, I bascially want squid to send what it finds in its
cache or the results it gets from the original Web server to another
server, and send the results it gets back from this other server to its
original client.

--Sasan