Re: [squid-users] Using a helper program with squid

From: Sasan Dashtinezhad <sasan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:20:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Lakshmi,

I think I understand your solution. But as I explained in my other
response, I need squid to
"send the results it has for the client (coming either from its cache or
the original Web server), to another server, and read the response from
that server, and send that to its client."
I do want squid to contact the original Web server...

Sorry folks if you're tired of seeing the same question re-stated in
several emails.

Regards,
--Sasan