RE: [squid-users] NTLM Authentication with non Domain Users

From: Jamie Heckford <jamie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:39:10 +0100

Hi Jeremey,

We are running pretty much the same setup as you, the way we get around
this is entering their username as:

DOMAIN\username

And checking Save Password under Windows XP. They never have to put a
password in once it is done the first time even after restarts shutdowns
etc.

These machines aren't joined to the domain in any way either.... Of
course the machines that are don't throw this box up.

Jamie