[squid-users] FW: LDAP search through a AD Forest

From: Dave Raven <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:41:40 +0200

Hi all,
        I have ldap pretty much fully working, but I'm wondering if its
possible to search through multiple domains, under one AD forest (ldap
connection)?

Other web cache's seem to have problems with this is squid able to do it? It
is in Native mode so we have to use Kerberos to connect to it - apparently
the problem is that there is only one REALM allowed with the Kerberos
connection ?

Thanks
Dave