[squid-users] multiple Login for FTP-Sessions

From: Robert Weininger <rw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:51:20 +0200

Hello Squidusers,

I use Squid 2.5_Stable_5 with Webmin-Authentication.

HTTP-Browsing works
FTP-Browsing make Trouble:

I go with the Browser to ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub
The Squid ask me the Login and Password
The Browser prompt me the Directory from the FTP-Host (Without any internal
FTP-Icon from Squid.
Now ask me the Browser again the Login and prompt after the login the
Directory-Symbol
Now ask me the Browser again the Login and prompt after the login the
Parentirectory-Symbol
Now ask me the Browser again the Login and prompt after the login the
ASCII-File-Symbol
Now ask me the Browser again the Login and prompt after the login the
Unknown-File-Symbol
and again for every new Symbol from the FTP-Listing.

Have everyone a Solution for this many Loginīs

regard

Robert