[squid-users] Re: [Spam] RE: [squid-users] squid sucks? ;-(

From: RIP <rip@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:08:23 +0200

There is only one server, squid box = my linux router. So, this must not be
a network problem.
Also must note, that this is live machine (total rates on lan interface
5-8Mbps) - cache_mgr:"Number of clients accessing cache" in test period:
250. Almost the same router work in another location with 10Mbit internet
connection without any performance problems.

Cache mgr stats are OK, I'am starting to think that this is something with
squid and htb/wrr cooperation.... hard to say where is the problem exectly.
Its look like htb/wrr + squid are not using all avaiable bandwidth.