[squid-users] Linux Kongress 2004

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 01:29:50 +0200 (CEST)

Last call for registering interest in this.

I need at least 2 confirmed persons intending to attend this Squid BOF
session at the Linux Kongress to prepare the session.

So far it has been very silent which either means that there is no Squid
Users attending the Linux Kongress, or that there is no interest to
discuss what the future of Squid looks like or any other relevant Squid
topic.