[squid-users] Re: Linux Kongress 2004

From: Mar Matthias Darin <BDarin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 21:31:16 -0500

Hello,

I took a look at the web site... Way out of my area, but I am interested in
the future of squid...

I am particularly interested in squid's handling no-cachable content
overrides. I have spent the last 6 months trying to force alltheweb.com's
thumbnail search (images) to be cached for 24 hours. I have hugh loads of
traffic to the same pages in a single day... This site is ran sacking my
(limited) bandwidth....

My second interest is an affordable (SOHO) cache appliance running squid on
a lan....

Henrik Nordstrom writes:

> Last call for registering interest in this.
>
> I need at least 2 confirmed persons intending to attend this Squid BOF
> session at the Linux Kongress to prepare the session.
>
> So far it has been very silent which either means that there is no Squid
> Users attending the Linux Kongress, or that there is no interest to
> discuss what the future of Squid looks like or any other relevant Squid
> topic.

--- [ tanaya.net/Exim/Antiviral/CBBB20F7 ] ---
This message has been scanned with ClamScan, BitDefender, H+BEDV
AntiVir, and F-PROT antivirus software and has been determined to
be VIRUS FREE.