RE: [squid-users] Connection timed out

From: Joel n.solanki <zealous@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Oct 2004 20:06:44 +0530

Hi,

Thanks...I atlast found that something is wrong with my ip.
Yahoo have blocked access to groups.yahoo.com to my squid ip.
I cant telnet on groups.yahoo.com 80 but with other ip i can do it.
I even cross checked my firewall setting but all things are ok.

Problem is from yahoo side. So i need to change the Ip for squid or I
need to contact yahoo for support.
Does any one have idea how to contact yahoo on any email id or
something??

Regards,

--
Joel N.Solanki