Re: [squid-users] NTLM Errorpage

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:24:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Tom Fischer wrote:

> is it possible for Squid to customize the NTLM Errorpage (407), without
> changing the ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED?

There is only one "authentication required / invalid" (407) message in
Squid, used by all schemes.

Why do you want a differen one for NTLM than the other authentication
schemes?

What would make sense to me is to introduce a "authentication invalid"
error message, used as the 407 message when authentication was
unsuccessful, but I am not sure how much this is worth in terms of user
experience.