Re: [squid-users] LDAP Authentication Helper

From: Lars D. Noodén <lars@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:43:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> There is plenty of documentation on this included in the Squid distribution.
> See the helpers/basic_auth/LDAP/ directory.

I am looking more carefully at the man pages I find there, but I guess we
have different definitions of 'plenty' ;) Though, thanks for writing what
is there, it will be of great use once I get LDAP enabled in my copy of
squid.

What switches would I have to pass to ./configure to enable LDAP
authentication? That's something not yet in the FAQ nor in the man pages.

-Lars
Lars Nooden (lars@umich.edu)
         The Internet is for Everyone:
                 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3271.txt?number=3271