[squid-users] store.log, store_log.c, storeLog() question

From: OTR Comm <otrcomm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:41:54 -0700

Hello,

Where is it that squid determines the cache directory, subdirectory, and
filename to store a cache file?

I see in storeLog() where e->swap_dirn and e->swap_filen are written to
store.log, but e->swap_dirn doesn't give me the directory/subdirectory.

I guess it is in either store.c, store_client.c, store_swapout.c, or
store_dir.c, but I can't find where. Could someone help me with this
please?

I need to know the path from '/var/cache' to any given cache file for
another system that I am working on that interfaces to the pushcache
patch for squid. I would like to be able to get at this from within
store_log.c if possible, but need more info than e->swap_dirn gives. Is
there possibly some way to get at var/cache/directory/subdirectory in
storeLog()?

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell