[squid-users] Zero Sized Reply

From: Frank Neumann <frank.neumann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:11:13 +0100

Hi again,

the vendor of that crazy website tracked that problem and came out with the
conclusion that the connection from squid to the website needs to be
persistent for the whole conversation. As squid by default tries to use
persistent connections I assume that the website doesn't correctly implement
persistence.
But since this used to work with squid 2.4.7 (I know that squid 2.5 is more
strictly enforcing standards) I've got 2 questions:
- What's the difference between squid 2.4 und 2.5 regarding this behaviour?
- Is there any chance to get this configured to work?

Thanks,
Frank