RE: [squid-users] https problem with squid 2.5.STABLE6

From: Brad Larden <Brad.Larden@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:31:40 +1100

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Nordstrom [mailto:hno@squid-cache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 November 2004 2:25 AM
To: Brad Larden
Cc: Elsen Marc; squid-users@squid-cache.org
Subject: RE: [squid-users] https problem with squid 2.5.STABLE6

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Brad Larden wrote:

> I understand what you're saying but I can 'see' the request hit the proxy server from the client.

In your trace I can only see a new TCP connection, but no request sent by
the browser on this connection.

G'Day Henrik,

Thanks for deciphering that for me.
What I now can't figure out is where the actual request is going then.
So the browser client pc sends a tcp connection request, the proxy answers it but there is no data within that connection. That doesn't make sense to me ....
Is there a way I can manually craft an https request to the proxy to see if I can find where it's failing ?

Regards,
Brad.