[squid-users] NT usergroup format

From: Lars Roland <lroland@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:23:35 +0100

Hi I have the folowing lines defined in my squid.conf

external_acl_type nt_group %LOGIN /usr/lib/squid/wbinfo_group.pl
acl AllowedNTUsers external nt_group "/etc/squid/acls/allowedntgroups"

the idea is to put the names of my domain grups in
/etc/squid/acls/allowedntgroups, this also works if the groups does
not contain any white space. If i write

"Terminalusers"

in the file, then my setup works like it should, but if I write

"Domain Users"

then squid will block the user even if he is in the "Domain
Users"group. I am running squid-2.5STABLE7 on samba 3.0.8, and I
cannot find any information that says that using groupnames with
whitespaces should be illigal or that these group names should use a
special syntax.

Thanks in advance.