[squid-users] Access Still DENIED

From: TopGun Technician <tech1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:35:49 -0600

Does someone out their have the answer.

I am still getting access denied when trying to use Squid cache. I have
added my network 10.10.30.0/24 to the acl and added the lines to allow
access.

I have spent hours on this already and have tried all suggested from
this forum. No luck yet.

Running Squid 2.5 stable on Suse 9.1 64 bit server. Server can access
the Internet, user is created for squid group on server yet clients do
not get web access when using proxy. Access denied.

Kurt