Re: [squid-users] Access Still DENIED

From: Dodjie Nava <dnava6@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:26:20 -0800 (PST)

kurt,

is there any error in your cache.log? access.log? how
about when restarting squid? what's the result of

squid -k parse

from your previous post, it seems that your acl rule
is blocking your access (access denied error). it has
something to do with your acl but i don't see it from
your previous post.

also check your firewall rules. it could be blocking
the port where squid is running.

hope this helps.

--- TopGun Technician <tech1@topguntelecom.com> wrote:

> Does someone out their have the answer.
>
> I am still getting access denied when trying to use
> Squid cache. I have
> added my network 10.10.30.0/24 to the acl and added
> the lines to allow
> access.
>
> I have spent hours on this already and have tried
> all suggested from
> this forum. No luck yet.
>
> Running Squid 2.5 stable on Suse 9.1 64 bit server.
> Server can access
> the Internet, user is created for squid group on
> server yet clients do
> not get web access when using proxy. Access denied.
>
> Kurt

=====
Dodjie Nava
Systems Engineer