[squid-users] A problem with the cache server and hotmail

From: Luis Duran <elebis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:47:50 -0400

Lately, some of my users are experiencing problems using their msn
hotmail account, when they try to go inside hotmail, after
authentication, they only can see a white page, i didn't believe it
until i see it with my own eyes. I know it is a Cahe problem 'cause i
have the same results with the same msn accounts with different
machines, But if I connect directly without using cache server they can
reach their mails. Can anyone here bring me some light, please ?