[squid-users] hotmail issue

From: Saeed Ahmed <saeed.ahmed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 14:59:09 +0500

Dear All,

I am also experiencing the hotmail blank page issue as some other of squid
users, we have three proxies two of them are using squid2.5stable7 and one
squid2.5stable5, the thing which I noticed was that our users are unable to
access the page transparently but if manually IP of proxy is assigned to
explorer the hotmail page is working perfectly. I have checked this using
the manual ip of all the three proxies,its working on all of them. What
could be the issue.

Regards,

Saeed