Re: [squid-users] question on external_acl_type

From: Norio Korekawa <korekawa-norio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:40:46 +0900 (JST)

Sorry, but just one more comment.

Well, I just want to use different ERR_ pages for user_auth_acl and
myacl by deny_info, say, ERR_USER_AUTH_FAILED for user_auth_acl and
ERR_MYACL_FAILED for myacl.

In case 1. below, squid shows ERR_USER_AUTH_FAILED for user_auth_acl,
however it shows not ERR_MYACL_FAILED but just ERR_ACCESS_DENIED for myacl...

On the other hand, in case 2. below, everything is fine, squid shows
ERR_USER_AUTH_FAILED for user_auth_acl and ERR_MYACL_FAILED for myacl,
as I expect.

That's why, I'm using the latter case... If you know any mistake
in case 1., I hope anyone will let me know.

--- my squid.conf ---
acl user_auth_acl proxy_auth REQUIRED
external_acl_type myacltype %LOGIN %SRC %DST %{User-Agent} /usr/lib/squid/myaclhelper.pl
acl myacl external myacltype

deny_info ERR_USER_AUTH_FAILED user_auth_acl
deny_info ERR_MYACL_FAILED myacl

#
# case 1.
#